Tips on preparing for a shoot with an architectural photographer:
- Think about what views you want to capture
- Is the place clean and tidy?
- For an exterior, tell the photographer which side of the building is most important to get in good light, so she/he can decide the best time of day to shoot it
- Are all the lightbulbs working and can they be turned on?
- Are there broken blinds? (There is nothing uglier than broken blinds!)
Thinking ahead about these details can make the results much better, and avoid last-minute surprises or retouching to be done.